The Student Yellow/After Hours permit is a dual permit combining two student parking options: Student Yellow and After Hours. Permits are honored at any North or South Campus Yellow or Orange lot (except for Lot NC40 – Stearns Building and the lots located on Medical Campus) and in Blue parking lots/structures from 3 pm to 5 am, Monday through Friday, and 24 hours on Saturday and Sunday.
- The Student Yellow/After Hours permit is not valid and will not be honored in any lots located south of Hill Street on home football game Saturdays, nor will they be honored in any lots located on Kipke Drive during home basketball games.
- For home football games, all vehicles must exit the lots on Athletic/South Campus by 10 pm Friday. These lot numbers start with “SC”.
- There is no overnight parking allowed in Athletic/South Campus lots.
- Not valid at the Forest Street Parking Structure or P4 on Medical Campus.
- Per the Regent’s Ordinance, no person shall park a vehicle for 48 or more consecutive hours in any U-M parking area, or they will be subject to enforcement action up to and including impoundment.
- Check the signs at the entrance and within the parking area for any special parking restrictions.
Most Yellow lots have U-M bus service to campus core areas. There typically is no bus service directly from Blue parking lots or structures, but many of the Blue parking areas are within walking distance of bus stops in the campus core areas. Please refer to the University bus schedules for specific route information.