The Student Yellow/After Hours permit is a dual permit combining two student parking options: Student Yellow and After Hours. Valid in Orange or Yellow on North, Ross Athletic, Central Campus, or West Side Orange lots. These lot numbers begin with “NC”, “SC”, or “W”. It is also honored in Blue lots and structures from 3 pm to 5 am, Mon-Fri, and all day on the weekends. Your Mcard will automatically be programmed for access to the gate-controlled Blue parking areas. Permit not valid in NC40 or M75 from 6am –3pm Mon–Fri. Permit not valid at the Forest Street Parking Structure and the P4 (M22) Structure.
- NOT valid in any lot south of Hill Street or lots W32, W39, W40, and W41 for home football games, or lots south of Hoover Avenue for home basketball games.
- For home football games, all vehicles must exit the lots on Ross Athletic Campus by 10 pm Friday. Lots W32, W38, W39, W40, and W41 must also be vacated by 10 pm Friday. Vehicles left in the lots will be towed.
- There is no overnight parking allowed in Ross Athletic Campus lots, or in W32, W39, W40 or W41.
- Not valid at the Forest Street Parking Structure or P4 on Medical Campus.
- Per the Regent’s Ordinance, no person shall park a vehicle for 48 or more consecutive hours in any U-M parking area, or they will be subject to enforcement action up to and including impoundment.
- Check the signs at the entrance and within the parking area for any special parking restrictions.
Most Yellow lots have U-M bus service to campus core areas. There typically is no bus service directly from Blue parking lots or structures, but many of the Blue parking areas are within walking distance of bus stops in the campus core areas. Please refer to the University bus schedules for specific route information.