University of Michigan Logistics, Transportation & Parking
Logistics, Transportation & Parking (LTP) provides logistics, transportation and parking services for employees, students, departments and visitors at the University of Michigan Ann Arbor campus. The department oversees Waste Management, Moving and Trucking and Material Services. LTP also operates and maintains over 27,000 parking spaces, provides campus bus service 360 days a year with roughly 55 buses serving 12 routes, maintains a fleet of approximately 1,000 vehicles of various types and uses, and offers vanpool and other transportation alternatives to our campus community.
Spring Commencement will be this Saturday, April 28th, 2018 beginning at 10:00 a.m. Commencement will take place at Michigan Stadium. For travel and parking information, please visit the Commencement website.. . .
getDowntown Commuter Challenge Coming In May
Bus, bike, walk, vanpool, carpool or telework. Whatever you choose, the Commuter Challenge makes alternative commuting fun and easy. You can win awesome prizes and have a great time with your co-workers just by logging your commutes!. . .
NCRC Parking Lot Tier Reassignments
Please be advised of the following color tier changes planned for Spring - Summer 2018:
- NC95 - This lot will re-open in March 2018 as Blue permit parking.
- NC92 - Effective Monday, April 30, this lot will be designated as Blue permit parking, and will also include Gold, Visitor, Service Vehicle and Business Vehicle spaces.
- NC93 & 96 - Effective July 1, NC93 and NC96 lots will be designated as Blue permit parking.
- NC90 - This lot will be closed for construction beginning in June with estimated project completion in August. When the lot re-opens, it will be designated as Yellow permit parking.
- NC82/83 - These lots are planned as Blue permit parking and will be converted in a future fiscal year (timing TBD).
Please see map for tier reassignments that will occur over the coming months:
Some additional parking options in . . .