Juniors, Seniors and Graduate Students are eligible for the Student Orange Permit. It is honored in any North or Ross Athletic Campus Orange lot. These lot numbers start with NC or SC – check entrance signs before parking. They are NOT honored in the Orange lots on Medical Campus, in lot W11, or W24. Orange parking is located in areas that typically require a short University shuttle or bus ride to campus core areas and within walking distance of some U-M buildings.
- The Student Orange permit is not valid and will not be honored in any lots located south of Hill Street on home football game Saturdays, nor will they be honored in any lots located on Kipke Drive during home basketball games.
- For home football games, all vehicles must exit the lots on Ross Athletic Campus by 10 pm Friday. These lot numbers start with “SC”.
- There is no overnight parking allowed in Ross Athletic Campus lots.
- Per the Regent’s Ordinance, no person shall park a vehicle for 48 or more consecutive hours in any U-M parking area, or they will be subject to enforcement action up to and including impoundment.
- Check the signs at the entrance and within the parking area for any special parking restrictions.
Orange lots not adjacent to buildings are served by U-M buses at 5-10 minute frequencies during daylight hours and at 15-20 minute frequencies during evening hours. Please refer to the University bus schedules for specific route information.