The 2022 U-M home football season will kick off Saturday, September 3. Logistics, Transportation & Parking (LTP) and the Athletic Department again ask for your assistance as we work to provide parking for game attendees.
We request that ALL vehicles (personal & University) be parked at off-site locations away from the football stadium area each Friday by 10pm prior to home football games. Any vehicles left in the lots after 10pm will be subject to towing. There are eight home games this year:
- SEP 3 (SAT) NOON VS COLORADO STATE
- SEP 10 (SAT) 8:00 PM VS HAWAII
- SEP 17 (SAT) NOON VS CONNECTICUT
- SEP 24 (SAT) NOON VS MARYLAND
- OCT 15 (SAT) TBA VS PENN STATE
- OCT 29 (SAT) TBA VS MICHIGAN STATE
- NOV 12 (SAT) TBA VS NEBRASKA
- NOV 19 (SAT) TBA VS ILLINOIS
Listed below are the lots to be vacated by all vehicles:
- SC2 – Blue lot between Hoover St. & Keech St.
- SC3 – Service Center at Admin Services Building
- SC4 – Yellow lot on Kipke Dr.
- SC5 – Yellow lot on Kipke Dr.
- SC6 – Orange lot west of Kipke Dr.
- SC7 – Orange lot east of Kipke Dr.
- SC11 – U-M Business Vehicle lot on Hoover St. @ the Physical Properties Bldg.
- SC16 – Yellow lot on Kipke Dr. at CSSB
- SC32 – Visitor lot on Greene St.
- SC34 – State Street Park & Ride
- SC35 – Yellow lot between Keech St. & Hoover St.
- SC36 – Orange lot on Main St. & Keech St.*
- SC37 – Blue lot on Hoover St. @ Revelli Hall
- SC41 – Orange lot on Hoover St.
- W32 – Yellow lot (“The Coliseum” lot) on Hill St & Division St.
- W33 – Blue lot on Greene St.
- W34 – Blue lot on Greene St.
- W35 – Blue lot on Hoover St. @ Greene St.
- W38 – Yellow lot on Division St. @ Hill St.
- W39 Yellow lot along S. Fifth Ave.
- W40 – Yellow lot along S. Fifth Ave.
- W41 – Yellow lot along S. Fifth Ave.
* SC36 will be closed to parkers beginning at 3pm on Thursdays.
On-call staff and staff with regular work schedules on Saturday will be accommodated on the Ross Athletic Campus whenever possible. With as much advance notice as possible, please email LTP (email@example.com) with the names of those working and the dates. Our football coordinator will confirm their parking arrangements by return email.
Employees working on the Ross Athletic Campus on Saturdays before, during or after home football games need to be aware that Keech St. at the north end of the Stadium will be closed to all traffic, except emergency vehicles, two hours before kick-off until approximately one hour after the game ends. In addition, Greene St. south of Hoover St. will be one-way southbound until the game ends.