The 2020 U-M home football season will kick-off Saturday, October 31.
The U-M Athletic Department and DPSS request that ALL vehicles (personal & University) be parked at off-site locations away from the football stadium area each Friday by 10pm prior to home football games. The lots will be closed off during football games. Any vehicles left in the lots after 10pm will be subject to towing. University Fleet Vehicles can be left in lots away from the Stadium as indicated below; however, employees will not be able to access these vehicles on game days.
Home Game Dates:
- Michigan State University, OCT 31 (SAT) Noon
- University of Wisconsin, NOV 14 (SAT) TBA
- Penn State University, NOV 28 (SAT) TBA
- University of Maryland, DEC 5 (SAT) TBA
Listed below are the lots to be vacated by all vehicles:
- SC2 – Blue lot between Hoover St. & Keech St.
- SC3 – Service Center at Admin Services Building
- SC4 – Yellow lot on Kipke Dr.
- SC5 – Yellow lot on Kipke Dr.
- SC6 – Orange lot west of Kipke Dr.
- SC7 – Orange lot east of Kipke Dr.
- SC11 – U-M Business Vehicle lot on Hoover St. @ the Physical Properties Bldg.*
- SC35 – Yellow lot between Keech St. & Hoover St.
- SC36 – Orange lot on Main St. & Keech St.**
Listed below are the lots to be vacated by all vehicles except University Fleet vehicles:
- W32 – Yellow lot (“The Coliseum” lot) on Hill St. & Division St.
- W33 – Blue lot on Greene St.
- W34 – Blue lot on Greene St.
- W35 – Blue lot on Hoover St. @ Greene St.
- SC16 – Yellow lot on Kipke Dr. at CSSB
- SC32 – Visitor lot on Greene St.
- SC34 – State Street Park & Ride (student storage parkers can still utilize the lot)
- SC37 – Blue lot on Hoover St. @ Revelli Hall
- W38 – Yellow lot on Division St. @ Hill St.
- SC41 – Orange lot on Hoover St.
- W39 – Yellow lot along S. Fifth Ave.
- W40 – Yellow lot along S. Fifth Ave.
- W41 – Yellow lot along S. Fifth Ave.
* In SC11, it is especially important to remove U-M vehicles. This is where staff who must work on Saturdays will park.
** SC36 will be closed beginning at 9PM on Wednesdays.