Visitor Parking - Palmer Structure
Visitor parking is available on Central Campus at the Palmer Drive structure located on Palmer Drive just west of Washtenaw Avenue (See Map - quadrant K2).
|Monday 7 a.m. - Saturday 9 p.m.|
|Sunday 7 a.m. - Sunday 9 p.m.|
The visitor parking rate is $.80 per half hour
Automated Pay Stations
At Palmer parking structure, pay-in-lane statations are installed at two lanes to process exit transactions. Stations accept currency, coin, and debit/credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express) payment. QR-coded validation tickets issued by department hosts provide discounted or free parking. Exit assistance is available by pressing the pay station's HELP (intercom) button.
How to Use an Automated Pay Station
- When entering the parking structure, take a ticket from the entry terminal.
- Pay "in lane" at the exit:
- Proceed in your vehicle to the parking structure exit and insert your parking ticket in the pay station.
- Follow the on-screen and audio instructions
- Insert currency, coin or credit card to pay the amount indicated
- Lose your ticket? Press the "Lost Ticket" button on the pay station. The default rate for a lost ticket is $38.40, the equivalent of a 24-hour park.
- What if I have a problem using the pay station? Press the HELP button located on the upper right corner of the machine and a parking services representative will be happy to assist you.
Validations are available to departments to pay for part or all of their guests parking fee. Contact the Parking Customer Services office at 734-764-7530.