In support of the campus community during the Spring-Summer Term, a transit service change will go into effect on Sunday, May 2, 2021.
The following safety measures remain in place:
- Face coverings are required. No mask, no service.
- Bus routes redesigned for passenger trips to be completed in approximately 15 minutes or less.
- Riders per bus reduced by nearly 1/2 (to approximately 40 max. passengers with seated passengers only).
- All university drivers have been performing daily medical screening as a reminder to stay home if sick. Medical screening has been expanded to include the entire university for your safety.
- Windows must remain open on the bus. We apologize for the inconvenience on the short trip.
- Drivers will take advantage of stops to open doors for increased ventilation.
- Increased air filtration for all buses.
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfection of frequently touched surfaces.
- Plexiglass shields have been installed as a barrier between passengers and drivers.
- Requiring rear door boarding and alighting (unless wheelchair access is needed).
- Signage on the bus exterior, interior, and at stops reminding riders of public health measures.
- Only approach the driver for emergencies.
- Campus Connector
- Weekdays – 5-minute frequency starting at 6:30 AM, changes to 10-minute frequency starting at 8:30 PM and ends at 1 AM
- Weekends – 10-minute frequency starting at 8 AM and ends at 1 AM
- Bursley-Baits Loop – will not operate during Spring-Summer Term
- Green Road-NW5 Loop – no change to the schedule
- Northwood Loop
- Weekdays – 15-minute frequency starting at 7:15 AM and ends one hour earlier at 1 AM
- Weekends – 15-minute frequency starting at 8 AM and ends one hour earlier at 1 AM
- Oxford-Markley Loop
- Starts one hour earlier at 6:10 AM and ends two hours earlier at 1 AM
- Will not operate on Saturday and Sunday
- Stadium-Diag Loop – no change to the schedule
Michigan Medicine Routes
All Michigan Medicine routes (Med Express, Wall St-NIB & Express, Crisler Express and Glazier Express) will continue operations and current schedules. East Ann Arbor Employee Parking and Late Night Shuttles will also continue operations.
After Hours services will continue operations in the Spring-Summer Term with the exception of SafeRide (only operates Fall and Winter terms).
Visit the TheRide website for updated information on AAATA routes and schedules.