Updates on Logistics, Transportation & Parking services are noted below.
Read here about the service changes starting on Monday, August 24 and current safety measures in place.
Refer to the University Bus Routes guide for current routes and schedules. Service operating as of Monday, August 24 includes:
- U-M Campus Routes
- Michigan Medicine Routes
- Med Express
- Wall Street-NIB / Wall Street Express
- Crisler Express
- Glazier Express
- East Ann Arbor Employee Parking Shuttle
- Late Night Shuttles (Monday – Saturday morning – 10:30PM – 5AM, Return Service from Taubman Entrance) – Service area includes East Ann Arbor (EC1), Plymouth Road Park & Ride, Green Road Park & Ride and Northeast area lots near NCRC. Parkers requiring return transportation to lots along Fuller Road, Glazier Way, Wall Street or other areas outside of the service area should plan to use university bus service or, when needed, other late night options including Ride Home or Emergency Ride Home.
- Emergency Ride Home, Ride Home, State Street Ride and Paratransit
- AAATA: TheRide added temporary shuttles to serve the Plymouth Road, Miller Road, and State Street Park and Ride lots beginning on June 15. These shuttles will run Monday-Friday from 6-9AM and 3-6:30PM. For AAATA’s current service offerings and schedules, please refer to their website.
On July 1, parking permit enforcement was restored for all parking areas on North, Medical, Central and South campuses. Parkers are required to observe all parking control signs that indicate permits required and enforcement hours. Permit enforcement for all Medical Campus Structures (P1-P5, Ann, Catherine, Glen and Wall Street) is in effect as of June 22.
Patient/Visitor parking on Medical Center Campus, including the Wall Street area, remains enforced.
The Parking Customer Service offices at 523 S. Division Street and UH South reopened Monday, June 15. If visiting a parking customer service office is necessary, please observe social distancing while waiting in line. We encourage everyone to order online or return permits by mail if possible.
Parking Customer Services – Both office locations are currently open. [523 S. Division: 7:30am – 4pm (M-F) / UH South: 7:30am – 3:45pm (M-F)]
Fleet Services – Hours are currently Monday – Friday 7:00 am until 3:30 pm.
Garage Services – By appointment only. Contact us at 764-2490 or email email@example.com.