LT&P Holiday Service Levels 2017-2018
Parking Customer Services
Offices will be closed as follows:
- 523 S. Division St. office will be closed December 23 and will reopen at 7:30 AM January 2.
- UH South office will be closed December 23 and will reopen at 7:30 AM January 2.
U-M Transit Services
There will be NO BUS SERVICE on December 25 or January 1. Regular campus and UMHS bus service will be modified as follows:
- Northwood Express and Diag-to-Diag will run through December 12 (the last day of classes) and resume January 3 (the day classes resume).
- Bursley/Baits and Oxford Shuttle routes will run through December 21 and resume January 2.
- Northwood route will run regular service through December 21 and will resume January 2. During season days:
- December 22-24 and December 26-31: Northwood buses will run every 40 minutes and will follow the Winter Break schedule. Winter Break Northwood Service will end early on December 24.
- Commuter, Wall St-NIB, Wall St Express, North-East Shuttle, & Med Express routes will run through December 22 and resume January 2.
- December 26-29: The Wall St. Express will run a special holiday schedule between 6:15 AM and 6:07 PM from and to the Wall St. Parking Structure. Bus frequency will vary from 7-15 minutes, depending on the time of day. There will be no early morning or late night bus service for The Wall St. Parking Structure. Please check the departure schedule.
- Regular commuter lot parkers (NC90/91, Glazier Way, Mitchell Field, NC78 and Crisler Center lots) are encouraged to park FREE in the Wall St. Parking Structure and Wall St. Blue Permit surface lots and take the Wall St. Express to/from the hospitals. There will be NO BUS SERVICE for the NC90/91, Glazier Way, Mitchell Field, NC78 or Crisler Center commuter lots December 23 through January 1.
- Paratransit Service: Regular service will be available through December 21 and will resume on January 2. Passengers who need the service between those dates may call Blue Cab directly at 734-547-2222.
- SafeRide will be available through December 20 and will resume on January 2.
- Staff can park free and without a permit in the Wall St. Parking Structure and in the Wall St. Blue Permit surface lots on starting on December 22 at 5 PM through January 2 at 6 AM. From December 26 - 29, there is a special Wall St. Express bus service to and from the Medical Campus, running every 7-8 minutes from 6:15 to 7:30 AM; every 15 minutes from 7:30 AM to 3:30 PM; then every 7-8 minutes 3:30 – 6:07 PM. The last bus departure each day from the hospital area will be at the CVC bus stop at 6:07 PM.
- Medical Campus evening and night shift staff with non-AVI device permits (Yellow and Orange), who cannot be accommodated by the special Wall St. Express bus service, will be allowed to park at the Taubman North Structure (P2 only) during the holiday break (December 22 – January 1). Staff must exit via a visitor lane and show their Yellow or Orange parking permit to the Attendant for a free exit.
- Patient and visitor parking at the Cancer Center (P1), Taubman North (P2), Mott/Simpson (P4) and Cardiovascular Center (P5) Parking Structures will continue normal operation throughout the holiday season, except on December 24-25, December 31, and January 1, when parking will be free. Patient and visitor parking at the Fletcher Street and Palmer Drive Parking Structures will be free December 24 – January 1.
Parking Enforcement will be suspended for permits and meter fees in all U-M parking areas except the Cancer Center (P1), Taubman South (P3), Mott/Simpson (P4) and Cardiovascular Center (P5) Parking Structures and the Arbor Hts. (M95) Lot from 5:00 PM December 22 until 6:00 AM January 2. This does not apply to City of Ann Arbor parking areas.
Fleet Services and Garage Services
Fleet Services will be closed December 23 through January 1. Vehicles to be rented over the season day period will need to be picked-up prior to closing on December 22.
Service Stations: The Baxter Road Service Station will remain in service throughout the season day period. The Kipke Drive site will be accessible on a limited basis, as the gates for the SC10 Lot will be closed during non-operational hours.
The LTP Fleet Garage will be closed December 23 through January 1. It will return to normal operating hours on January 2. For vehicle emergencies when the garage is closed, contact University Police (763-1131), and your call will be returned by a garage supervisor.
Ann Arbor Area Transportation Authority (AAATA)
Visit TheRide for service changes during the holiday-season.
We wish you a happy and safe holiday season!